Natural liquid detergent Vs. Tough Stains – Who will win?
How concerning it is to see spots in freshly washed clothes? The entire effort of doing the laundry goes for a toss when we see such undesired spots. To help you treat those spots and stains, we have listed below a few causes and ways to have your clothes clean and spotless. The foremost and simple way to avoid and easily treat such stains is to notice, whether the stains were there before washing or are an after-wash result. Noticing this at a pre-wash stage and using a natural and powerful liquid detergent will help you treat the stains better and with lesser effort.
5 most common causes of stains:
- Spots of medicines/lotions/perfumes: Chemicals used in ointments, lotions and perfumes leave a stain on clothes, towels, and bed sheets. On washing clothes with such stains without specifically treating the stains might let the color sit further on the fabric.
- Bleach and washing powder: Clothes soaked in bleach water, where the bleach doesn’t get dissolved properly can leave spots and patches on clothes. The same applies to undissolved washing powder. Always make sure that the washing powder is thoroughly dissolved to avoid such unpleasant stains on washed clothes. Hence, the best way to solve this is by using a washing machine liquid detergent
- Stains from oil/grease: Is it an oil splash from the kitchen counter or from a mechanic’s store? Oil stains are often stubborn if not treated immediately. Use a liquid laundry detergent that can target these types of stains and treat them easily
- Turmeric and spice stains: These stains happen either while cooking or while eating. Honestly, these are one of the toughest stains. However, when you use the right washing machine liquid detergent, these can be treated well.
Tip: The best way to get rid of turmeric stain is by putting it out in the sun for a day and then washing it with PUER Liquid Detergent.
- Tea/ Coffee stains: It can be that morning tea or the evening coffee date, the chances of spilling that beverage on your spotless shirt or dress are quite high. To avoid that, it is important that you
Why Natural and Powerful Liquid Detergent is best for stain busting?
Power of bio-enzymes: Enzyme-based stain remover can work effectively in removing plant-based stains. PUER liquid detergent has bio-enzymes, which work effectively on stains without harming the texture of the fabric. It is completely powered by natural ingredients, which makes it equally efficacious in comparison to its chemical-heavy counterparts. Also, remember to air-dry the clothes that have been specially washed for stain removal.
No more cross-staining: Your washing machine can also be a culprit in staining your clothes. To be able to avoid this, always keep your washing machine clean. However, PUER Liquid Detergent has anti-repository technology which doesn’t transfer dirt or stains from one cloth to other.
Natural Surfactants: After removing the stains, these natural surfactants cleanse the fabric thoroughly to ensure no trace of stain is left on the cloth.
Color-protectant technology: This ensures that the whites remain white without any chemical bleach and also keeps the brightness of colors intact too.
This clearly shows that natural washing liquid can easily clean stains. PUER Liquid Detergent is natural and powerful. It guarantees 30+ tough stain-busting and keeps your clothes spotless after every wash.